Monday 17 August 2015

did it even happen...

I feel like what happened between me and him barely happened now. When before it was all I could think about, now it is something I have to think about if I want to. I know that sounds harsh, like how could I have loved him so much if I am saying this, but I guess it is all a part of moving on. My mind has built a wall around that chapter of my life and started to build other exciting things around it. I have a new start ahead of me and I am focusing more on doing things for me. I know that if I saw him I would probably end up writing a post saying how everything all came flooding back, I;m sure it would be the case for many people, the whole out of sight out of mind after a while. But for now I am much happier and finally dealing with my loss.








No comments:

Post a Comment