Monday 10 August 2015

its just a scar...

So I haven't wrote in ages and to just quickly update I feel I am doing much better. I feel like I am finally, truly moving on. It's weird as I feel like the whole relationship didn't happen, but then I will see something or read something and my heart will give a quick beat to let me know that he is still there and the feelings are still there, however my mind has now found a way to store that away, and find a way around it so that I no longer get the pain and sadness again. This is only a short post I just wanted to mainly put on images, in no order, but of wise words that I spend each night finding and I honestly do find comfort in them. They all show how I felt at one point in the whole year it has been and so I find them relevant. So here it goes...











No comments:

Post a Comment