Thursday 20 August 2015

looking back...

Words from days gone by, I read these now and it almost scares me as I can start to feel myself getting lost in that feeling of having lost a part of me, of having my heart broken. I haven't felt like this in a while now and I am proud of the fact I have made such a step towards moving on. The dreams don't happen like they did, I am not waking up wanting to fall back into that sweet sleep where everything can go back to normal; being awake just didn't cut it anymore. I felt I had to include these anyway as they were relevant to how I was feeling at one day in my journey through this break up, and since this blog is here to remind myself of how far I have come and how one boy broke my heart one day, I thought it would be relevant to include everything and anything. 






No comments:

Post a Comment