Friday 16 October 2015

I could write about you all day...

I still feel this way but I try so hard not to give in, I won't text you because I know it is not right any more but that doesn't mean it doesn't take every strength in the world for me not to do it..

This is what I tried to tell you, what I couldn't get you to understand no matter what. I said some stupid things but that doesn't mean the feelings weren't there. I wanted to make you happy so much, and it makes me sad that in trying to do that, I instead made it even worse for you, for me and for us both

2 comments:

  1. I feel you right now. Your words, my feelings, my actions, too. I hope you recovered. I don't think I will. I do like the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have recovered in some ways but not others. I have had my closure after I sent him a letter however he is still the one my heart wants, no matter how many times I tell it to move on. It is a big work in progress and baby steps are what we have to take. One day you will slowly start to feel just a little bit better but you will not even realise it and it will begin to build up. You will not forget that person, they were such a special part of your life, but like I have said in my blogs recently, you do not have to forget that love to move on. You just learn that you can love someone else and still hold on to them memories.

      Delete