Friday 9 October 2015

Why does this happen?...

You know what is confusing, when you can feel yourself moving on, like literally start to feel the pain be released and your mind focusing on other things, but then your heart is like 'no wait a minute, what about him? are we really over him? remember when he did this?'
That's exactly how I feel right now, I'd like to say I go a day without thinking about him however this is not true, I do think of him every day however most the time it is a passing thought that almost goes in one ear and out the other. But then after a while my heart will let me know it does not want to be ignored and all of a sudden he is all I can think about, and I just want to contact him and arrange to see him. I want to be able to give him a hug hello and breathe in all that familiar smell I used to wake up to every morning. I want to see his smile and know it is because he has seen me. Andddddd now I get upset again, as in right now just typing this. I'm clearly not moved on and he clearly is someone who has had such an effect on my life I don't think I will ever be able to move on completely, I just want to get to a point where it does not hurt anymore.







No comments:

Post a Comment