Saturday 23 April 2016

the reply...

He replied, he is happy and he has moved on and he hopes I can do also, I just need to let myself move on. I know he is right, and I am happy he replied but I cannot say that it didnt make me want to cry when I read that. I didnt, I managed to stay strong but it did upset me a little to know he is happy without me in my life, but at the same time I am happy he is happy. I just need to make the extra effort to move on now, I have said all I can do and he has told me where he stands. There is no more wondering left for me to do, no more thoughts my brain can magic up and create as everything has finally been said. I hope in a few days it will all settle in and the peace will finally begin. I miss him and he knows this now, but I can love him and him not to be my heart, that is what moving on is about after all. He was a chapter in my book and now I have to turn the page, I have to accept it and look forward to a new adventure.




No comments:

Post a Comment