Monday 18 May 2015

30th August 2014...

I guess Im having a thoughtful day to be writing to not text you again. Like I said before you have your good and bad days. I don’t actually know what I want to say just a part of me knows it wants to speak to you but that just goes against everything.

I hope your okay, I just assume that throughout all this your doing good and you have enough to do in your life to distract yourself but that is just me being presumptuous. I guess I just choose to feel that way to help me feel better. I am well, I haven’t cried and I have managed to pick my spirits up. Sometimes a thought does cross my mind but Im learning to box it up and keep it stored, hidden away, otherwise I know moving forward will be even harder. I truly do miss you and our late night/early morning texts, I miss curling up to you on the sofa and feeling your heart beat. But that doesn’t upset me so much anymore. I know I was lucky to have experienced all these things with you. Thank you for letting me in.





No comments:

Post a Comment