Monday 18 May 2015

5th October 2014...

My mind is going crazy, emotions have come back with vengeance, it doesn’t help that Im due on so thats probably why.
I literally cannot get you out of my head, but not in the way of rekindling what we had per se, but just to be able to speak to you, your still the last thing I think of before going to sleep and I pretty much still dream of you every night, but I am happy the way we are but at the same time I can’t help but want to speak to you every single day.
I want to tell you that I still love you with all my heart but I don’t want to ruin the friendship. I want us to be able to speak and laugh still and I don’t want you to think I am trying to weasel my way back into your life. I keep thinking this cause when I ask to take your son out I don’t want you to think it’s cause I am trying to use him against you. I genuinely miss him and want to be able to spend time with him. Seeing you is obviously a plus and I am happy we can still speak but sometimes, just sometimes, I wish we still had more. I hope that we can work something out eventually, that we just met at the wrong point in our lives and that somewhere down the line we can work things out. Like I said before, I am happy just being friends with you at the moment and I hope I can remain this way and not let our feelings intervene and ruin what we have. Please don’t think I am using your son as a way to get back in with you, it just broke my heart that day at the Trafford Centre and I realised that we all had a part in each others lives and feelings were shared so I cannot just walk away.
I will forever be here for you and your son should you ever need me. If your ever struggling for someone to pick him up or look after him just text me cause I will do, and I won’t expect anything in return. I just want you both to know that I am here for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment